[OpenMap Users] Editable OMgraphics weird behavior

From: Le-Faly <andri_faly_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 18:09:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

  I tried the followings from the editor layer:
  1- drawing a OMLine (and when the mouse is released, it obviously gets selected)
  2- changing its shape via one of the two grab points
      => the shape is changed accordingly (let's note it (*))
  3- unselecting it
  4- selecting it again via the selectmouse mode process
  5- change its shape via one of the two grab points
      => the shape is changed accordingly (let's note it (**))

  Up to here, everything is fine.

  But what's wrong is that if I draw a OMPoly or OMCurve instead of a OMLine, and follow the same steps, the result (**) is not reached: the OMGraphic shape does not want to change any more even if the grab points appear after the step 4 (moving of the whole OMGraphic is still possible, but not resizing one of its segment).

  Am I the only who may have this behavior? If yes, I made some bad code modifcations somewhere. If no, is it a bug? why is with OMLine fine?

  Thanks for any help

  Faly