[OpenMap Users] Advice multi map application

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 22:24:29 +0100

I am about to write an application in which I will need tabbed pane in
which I will show MapBean whith different maps depending on the pane
which I will choose.
Could You give an example how to properly do so. I have seen the NIST
application and it is exacly which I wanted to do ... Any sugestions?

2nd question is connected with the caching abilities of openmap....
During about a year of using openmap I came across many problems of
OutOfMemoryException
using ETOPO-2 or CADRG layers. Are there any updates of OpenMap engine
to overcome this?

Thanks
Mariusz