[OpenMap Users] OpenMap Applet layers seem to get block.

From: kossboss <dave.kiraly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:38:06 -0700 (PDT)

I do not know if there is a current thread on this matter, but it seems that
the openmap applet layers become block from displaying. It is something that
does not occur all the time but the way I have to fix the map is to go to
the “Layer Controls” button in the default tool bar and select a layer that
is present. By selecting this layer it seems to unblock the rest of the
layers and everything is now displayed. I started to see this problem when I
added a WMS Layer to the map, but I am not sure if this related to the
problem.

Have anyone else seen this issue and/or have any suggestions of how to fix
it. It seems to be some sort of timing issue.

Thanks,
dk