Re: [OpenMap Users] OpenMap 4.6.4: Problem with new setTransparecy method

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:34:16 -0400

Hi Kennedy,

I think this is a bug in the RpfLayer.setTransparency() method. It
shouldn't be overriding the OMGraphicHandlerLayer method. As the code
currently reads, the new frames are becoming doubly transparent - the
transparency of the layer is changing, and the view attributes in the
RpfLayer is also introducing transparency into the image tiles.

- Don