RE: [OpenMap Users] OMRangeRings and FillPaint (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Lackey, Michael B. (AMRDEC/BTI) <"Lackey,>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:07:20 -0500

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Try this...

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/awt/geom/Area.html

Mike Lackey

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openmap-users_at_bbn.com [mailto:owner-openmap-users_at_bbn.com] On Behalf Of Lu-k
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:42 AM
To: openmap-users_at_bbn.com
Subject: [OpenMap Users] OMRangeRings and FillPaint

Hello all!

I am currently experimenting the OMRangeRings objects. I correctly draw severals rings as wished. But what I would like to add, is a fill paint, but only for specific rings.
For example, I have an OMRangeRings with 500 NM radius, and 400 NM interval. Which means two cicles are drawn.
I would like to fill with a green color only the ring defined by the 400 NM lower limit, and 500 NM upper limit, and leave the first circle with no paint color.
A picture is better than words, so check out http://sargeras.free.fr/sample.png to visualise what I am trying to do.

Any idea about how to process?

Thanks in advance.

<mailto:lu-k_at_mukyaa.com> Best regards,
Lucas