[OpenMap Users] CADRG image doesn't always render fully

From: ashley_c_mort <ashley_c_mort_at_raytheon.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:41:28 -0400

We are seeing a problem where our GNC CADRG layer will not always fully
render (see image)
http://www.mortworld.com/OpenMapproblem.gif

If I zoom in just a bit, then the GNC layer will render even in the areas
that were in the "cut-off" area in the first link.
http://www.mortworld.com/OpenMapSlightzoomin.gif

Any ideas on what could be causing the GNC image to only display half way in
the first link? We are using OpenMap 4.6.3 and tried 4.6.4 but saw the same
issue. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!