Re: [OpenMap Users] CADRG image doesn't always render fully

From: Shawn Evans <shawnwevans_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:41:54 -0400

I had this exact same problem and haven't been able to fix it myself.

I do think that at some point I was able to get the cut off portion to
show if LOCKED it to that scale under the CADRG preferences. Try that
and tell me if that remedies, it isn't a total solution, but maybe it
will point someone in the right direction.

-Shawn