[OpenMap Users] Suppressing the Copyright Notice

From: Chris Allport <callport_at_dtiweb.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:55:58 -0400

I am trying to clean up my application's startup and would like to
suppress the copyright notice printed by OpenMap. In MapBean, the
comment for "suppressCopyright" indicates that the license prohibits
this. However, in re-reading the license agreement, I see no reference
to this.

There is no intent to prevent BBN from receiving full credit. Credit
will be documented in documentation, about box, and other locations as
appropriate. In addition, I recall a discussion from a couple of years
ago where this was matter of serious concern.

I am wondering if the license agreement has changed, or, if suppression
is acceptable so long as credit is given elsewhere.

Thanks in advance.

Chris Allport
Senior Engineer
21795 N. Shangri-La Dr, Ste C