[OpenMap Users] DbfHandler Bug

From: Alessio Iannone <alessio_iannone_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:56:53 +0000 (GMT)

AFAIK I think I have founded another bug on the DbfHandler class...around line 288 i think that the following code is wrong if (scale < rule.displayMinScale || scale > rule.displayMaxScale) { // We met the rule, it's telling us not to display. return null; } because this avoid to check for other rule that meets the display range i have changed it with if (scale < rule.displayMinScale || scale > rule.displayMaxScale) { // We met the rule, it's telling us not to display. continue; } And now I am able to define several rule on the same value and attribute that change for example the DrawingAttributes on different scale (For example assume that you want to increase the lineWidth of a Road according to its FRC and to the Zoom Level...) Please Don tell me If I am missing something or if I am right Best Regards. Alessio Iannone Software Engineer Mobile: 39 329 8834960 Email: alessio.iannone_at_nextant.it IM: quonn77_at_hotmail.com (AIM) http://www.linkedin.com/in/alessioiannone Web sites of the Martial Arts I play Nextant - Navcomm Applications Via Alessandro Noale See who we know in common Want a signature like this? Inviato da Yahoo! Mail. La casella di posta intelligente. http://it.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html