Re: [OpenMap Users] Shapefile, linear path labelling and others

From: JR Andreassen <janrune_at_io.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:30:56 -0500

Hi...
We're using the Chached layer on top of a ShapeLayer...
And it works good. as far as hints go, not really.
 I have not done any work beyond getting it to work. I have different
shape files with different road classes.
The dbf's got way too big(5 gigs) so I had to put them on a diet. I'm
filtering the DBF's.
I have attached the latest revision that I sent Bart Jourquin September
last year.
 What version are you working off of ??
   JR