RE: [OpenMap Users] With v4.6, you need to be using Java 1.4?

From: Chris Hopkins <chopkins_at_cra.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:32:47 -0400

As a data point, we are running an application that uses OpenMap under
Java 6 without any problems.

  - Chris

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.