[OpenMap Users] ShapeFile that contains only Point

From: Alessio Iannone <alessio_iannone_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:42:44 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all i have a shape file that contains only point.... how can I render them with openmap?....I have tried in the usual way (Using or ShapeLayer or BufferedShapeLayer and setting pointImageURL properties). Debugging the code I have also found that the intersects test in the SpatialIndex fail....but this is not correct....because using other viewer like shapeViewer at http://www.shapeviewer.com the shape file is displayed.....I have also tried the ExampleApplication class in openmap repository....nothing....any Hints? I could share the shape file is just 1Mb (210Kb of Shape and 800Kb of DBF). P.S. I have developed an enanchment that bufferize the DBF of a Shape File (at the moment it is in very simple stage), with this mod I am able to have good performance in rendering road network shape and applying on them different rendering style according to dbf field....as soon as it is ready i will share it. Best Regards. Alessio Iannone Software Engineer Mobile: 39 329 8834960 Email: alessio.iannone_at_nextant.it IM: quonn77_at_hotmail.com (AIM) http://www.linkedin.com/in/alessioiannone Web sites of the Martial Arts I play Nextant - Navcomm Applications Via Alessandro Noale See who we know in common Want a signature like this? Inviato da Yahoo! Mail. La casella di posta intelligente. http://it.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html