[OpenMap Users] MGRS lat > 84 or < -80

From: Robert Hastings <rhastings_at_moesol.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:27:17 -0700

When I convert a LatLon in these ranges I get Latitude limit exceeded.
It appears this is just an unfinished part of the MGRS code. It looks
like the UPS code required might be in place and I have access to the
Geotrans source. If this is not in progress, I may attempt to flesh this
out. Let me know.

Thanks,
Robert