[OpenMap Users] OMPoly memory leak

From: <jonathan.2.hart_at_bt.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:56:09 +0100

Hi,

I'm using OpenMap embedded in an Eclipse rich client application. I've
got a memory leak, when the OpenMap window is closed the memory used by
the map is not freed up. I've done some digging with profiling tools and
it looks like the OMPoly objects used by OpenMap are not being garbage
collected after the instance of OpenMap is being shutdown.

Has anyone else had a similar problem, or any suggestions how to clear
up these objects?

Regards

Jonathan