[OpenMap Users] How To capture Event in a Layer

From: <Ta3ban4_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:27:54 EDT

Hi All,
        I have a problem receiving different mouse event on a layer. Created
a class that extends OMGraphicHandlerLayer and implementing
        MapMouseListener and adding it to layer handler. That class simply
should detect the mouse X/Y position and display it in the same way
        for example the DateLayer or ScaleDisplayLayer. My problem i guess
that i cant figure out how to capture the mouse event. I have been looking
        at the event class and a lot of example but i can get a good
understanding how it works.My main class is modified simple2 example.
        As far as I know , I have to change the mouse event mod to be able
to capture the mouse event but not sure how exactly i can
        do that.

        Would anyone give some idea/Guidance in how to get that mouse event
!.

Thanks in Advance

Mike

favorites at AOL Food.