[OpenMap Users] Support for "magnetic north"?

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 09:38:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all.

The project I am working on is using the com.bbn.openmap.geo.Geo class to
calculate azimuth values (using the azimuth() method). This method returns
the azimuth from true north. Is there any support in OpenMap for magnetic
north calculations? There is a large need for this in our project.
Essentially, we want to calculate azimuth from magnetic north.

Thanks in advance for any help someone may provide.

-Kennedy