Re: [OpenMap Users] OMEllipse question

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:44:25 -0400

It seems like OpenMap is defining ellipses differently than you are.
The OpenMap parameters for OMEllipse are the same as for the Java
Ellipse2D object, with the OMEllipse major and minor axis corresponding
to the Ellipse2D width and height.

I think you would get accurate results by setting the your major axis
value to the OMEllipse minor axis (h), your minor axis value to the
OMEllipse major axis (w) and then setting the rotation angle.

- Don