Re: [OpenMap Users] OMGraphicList or OMGeometryList for Composite Graphic?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:16:34 -0400

Hi Adams,

You should use the OMGraphicList. The OMGeometryList is for sets of
vector OMGrahics that are intended to be rendered the same way. I would
imagine that a rectangle for an OMRaster would be rendered instead if it
were used in an OMGeometryList.

setVisible(false) on an OMRect should make it invisible and therefore
not rendered. I'll have to check on that to see if I can reproduce your
problem.

Cheers,

Don