Re: [OpenMap Users] OMGraphicList or OMGeometryList for Composite Graphic?

From: Adams Tan <nikida78_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:12:52 +0800

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com> wrote:

> Hi Adams,
>
> You should use the OMGraphicList. The OMGeometryList is for sets of vector
> OMGrahics that are intended to be rendered the same way. I would imagine
> that a rectangle for an OMRaster would be rendered instead if it were used
> in an OMGeometryList.

Spot on... i see rectangles all over the place...

> setVisible(false) on an OMRect should make it invisible and therefore not
> rendered. I'll have to check on that to see if I can reproduce your
> problem.
>
> Cheers,

For the record, I extended Location with class A. Inside class A is a
OMGraphicList with 2 OMGraphics, an OMRect and an OMRaster. I replaced the
LocationMarker with that OMGraphicList, In the constructor of class A, I set
the OMRect visibility to false. However, it still appeared.