Re: [OpenMap Users] RPF vs Frames list

From: Alexandre Gagnon <Alexandre_Gagnon_at_dmr.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

    I just want to bring back my post with some new information...

    My goal is to loop through each RpfFrameEntry of each RpfTocEntry of a
specific RpfTocHandler, then read each Frame related to RpfFrameEntry.

    It seems it do not work. First of all, because the "public" member
RpfTocEntry.frames is assigned a value only when using the property
"RpfTocEntry.getFrames", but this property is protected. So it's impossible
for an external application using the library to get the frames.

    In a second way, even if the property "RpfTocEntry.getFrames" become
public, it will not work, because when constructing the "RpfFramesEntry"
array, the frame path is never assigned a value. So it will be impossible
to load it, by using the constructor RpfFrame(String).

    Take note that i don't know about the RPF file format, so maybe I am
missing something.

    I can send an exemple of a CIB file upon request.

    Thanks in advance !