[OpenMap Users] OpenMap and Portal

From: Katharina Roeder <KathiRoe_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:04:03 +0200

Hello,

I am thinking of offering an OpenMap application in a portal (JSR 186 portlets).

Does anybody have experience with this?

I am thinking of how to integrate the application into a portlet. I want the application to run in this portlet and not in a separate window (like an applet would normally do). On the other hand opens the application in many situations new windows - this is okay, as long, as they are located in portlets.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Katharina
--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03