[OpenMap Users] Problem using VPFLayer

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

I know that there are multiple posts about using VPFLayers, but my situation
is a little different: I am creating everything programatically, rather
than via the properties file. For some reason, when I construct a VPFLayer
and call setPaths, I get the following error:

*** ERROR ***

VPFLayer.getRectangle: Data path probably wasn't set correctly
(C:\map_imagery_data\vector data\v1078\noamer). The warehouse not
initialized.

My code is basically:

VPFLayer layer = new VPFLayer();

layer.setPath(IMAGERY_DIRECTORY_PATH); //the full path to the directory

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kennedy