RE: [OpenMap Users] OpenMap and Portal

From: Keith Alphonso <kalphonso_at_diamonddata.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:39:00 -0500

We developed a servlet for generating a map image from openmap, the same thing could be done with a JSR-168 portlet. We have thought about developing this, but have not as of yet.

We used our own XML format to generate the OpenMap properties and fed them directly into the rendering engine.

Keith Alphonso
Diamond Data Systems
Bldg 1103 Suite 146K
Stennis Space Center, MS 39529