Re : [OpenMap Users] Performance problem solved

From: Le-Faly <andri_faly_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:54:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, it's me again :)

Just to say that the problem about JInternalFrame below is solved. It's actually a Java problem instead of Openmap problem: when I switched from JDesktopPane.OUTLINE_DRAG_MODE (my former setting) to JDesktopPane.LIVE_DRAG_MODE, the problem disappears.

I really believed that OUTLINE_DRAG_MODE is faster than LIVE_DRAG_MODE since in the first case, only the border of the frame is redrawn during the drag. That's why I thought that the performance problem is then due to the application, not the language.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Faly