Re: [OpenMap Users] BufferedLayer occasionally fails to repaint in version 4.6.4

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 07:00:24 -0400

Hi John,

Do you get the same behavior with the Layers marked as background layers
with a BufferedLayerMapBean (the default MapBean in the BasicMapPanel)?

You can programmatically set the layers to be background layers
(layer.setAddAsBackground(boolean)) or set that flag in the properties
file (layermarker.background=true).

I've not noticed the behavior you describe, but I'll look into it. What
  OS/JDK are you using?

- Don