Re: [OpenMap Users] BufferedLayer occasionally fails to repaint in version 4.6.4

From: <john.kimball_at_att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:08:47 +0000

Don,

Thanks for looking into this. I verified that we are using a com.bbn.openmap.BufferedLayerMapBean. I also added (in the properties file) layermarker.background=true to the BufferedLayer and all its constituent layers, and the problem remains. I test for the problem by rapidly zooming in and out with the mouse wheel.

I'm using Windows 2000 SP4 and JDK1.6.0_10.

Thanks,

John

  -------------- Original message from Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>: --------------