[OpenMap Users] problem about running the openmap application

From: nmy <selin000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ;
I've got a problem about running the openmap examples. I can't see the
political boundaries(just see a blue coloured frame with graticule and text
layer in HelloWorld Example) when I run the examples in eclipse and also
examples can't work even if I run the .bat files of them.What should I do?

Actually I want to see the shapelayer (political boundaries) of maps on
screen when I run the examples from eclipse not batch files.Please help
me.Thank you all.

Not:If there was a question posted like I asked, Im sorry. I couldn't see
any like my question.