Re: [OpenMap Users] erasing graph

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:59:24 -0400

Hi nmy,

I don't understand how you are putting images on the map. What kind of
layer are you using? Are you trying to erase them programmatically or
by using mouse clicks for selection?

Are the other layers on top of your images? Do you need to move your
image layer to the top?

Are you using the standard OpenMap application, or have you created your
own using OpenMap parts?

- Don