Re: [OpenMap Users] erasing graph

From: nmy <nmy.nmy1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Don;

Actually I create a class like RouteLayer in "Crew" example and I call this
class to draw graphs and some images(gif).So to erase all of this images, I
thought that I have to make map to be redrawn on route layer but this would
be wrong.But then I found some functions , these are :
                            -routelayer[i].setVisible(false);
                            -routelayer[i].hide();
                            -layerHandler.turnLayerOn(false,rlayer[i]);

I used the last one . It worked for a few times , than it didnt. I mean it
couldnt hide the routelayer as whole.(Here I create a RouteLayer array to
hold the tracks then I called them to clear.)

I can send some part of the code:

  private void clearProc(){
           while(i>=0){
                   layerHandler.turnLayerOn(false,rlayer[i]);
                   i--;
           }
}

Thank you...