Re: [OpenMap Users] Update my layer.

From: Guillaume Bastianelli <gbastianelli_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:45:58 +0200

Hi,

I try your answer Don. I think that it's the good way but i Idon't manage to
change the projection policy and i don't know why! I can show you a piece
of my properties file.

### -GoogleLayer- layer properties
GoogleLayer.addToBeanContext=true
GoogleLayer.autoPalette=false
GoogleLayer.background=false
GoogleLayer.class=com.bbn.openmap.plugin.PlugInLayer
GoogleLayer.consumeEvents=false
GoogleLayer.interruptable=true
GoogleLayer.pcp.class=google.GooglePCP
GoogleLayer.plugin=google.GooglePlugin
GoogleLayer.plugin.addToBeanContext=true
GoogleLayer.pluginremovable=true
GoogleLayer.prettyName=GoogleLayer
GoogleLayer.projectionChangePolicy=pcp
GoogleLayer.removable=true
GoogleLayer.renderPolicy=rp
GoogleLayer.rp.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.policy.StandardRenderPolicy
GoogleLayer.transparency=1.0
### end of -GoogleLayer- properties