[OpenMap Users] problem with projection change poicy

From: Guillaume Bastianelli <gbastianelli_at_hotmail.fr>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:34:47 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem with PCP ( Projection Change Policy). In fact, I try to put the StandardPCPolicy on a layer, it work well when the layer is alone but, when i add layer it don't work. My first layer, which is with the StandardPCPolicy in my properties file, work with the ListRestPCPolicy. If someone could help... Best regards.

Guillaume Bastianelli