[OpenMap Users] Updating layers when the data change

From: bendi chiranjeevi <b_chiranjeevi_18_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am new to Openmap and m using it from past 3 weeks. I have a application in which the layers are made by reading data from a database. Now, I want that layers to be updated whenever the data in the database updates.

I dont want to delete the layer and make a new layer and add it.
Can anyone give me an example of such updating layers.

Thanks & Regards
CHIRU