[OpenMap Users] add JButton in a layer

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:00:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

How can I add a Jbutton in the layer? I tried with this unsuccessfully (JButton does not appear in the layer)

JButton jb = new JButton("hello");
jb.setLocation(100,100);
myLayer.add(jb);

I also tried passing the Jbutton in OMGraphicList.add(JButton) but it is not correct because add is expecting a OMGraphic...

Is there any way to convert JButton to OMGraphic?

Thanks in advance
Best regards