[OpenMap Users] Selecting and Editing Graphic from Swing Control.

From: Adam Brightwell <adam.brightwell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:07:14 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to select a graphic for editing via a Swing control.
Essentially what I have is a simple JTree that has a list of all the
graphics on a given layer. When I "double-click" the tree node that
represents a graphic, I want to select that graphic for editing. I
have got all the logic and listeners figured out and working, it is
now just the ability to properly select the graphic for editing, in
particular an OMPoly.

Here is what I am currently experiencing. When I call
layer.edit(graphic) nothing happens to the graphic, grab points are
not displayed, etc. However, when I click on the map, they magically
appear on the graphic I selected to edit.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Adam