[OpenMap Users] InfoDisplayListener Question

From: Adam Brightwell <adam.brightwell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:01:06 -0400

Does anyone have any experience using an InfoDisplayListener? I am wanting
to display the current coordinates in the same way that the
InformationDelegator does, except that I want it to be out side of the map
in a different Swing Component. I was thinking that I might just have to
implement the the listener and add it to all the layers, but that doesn't
seem to work for me. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Adam