Re: [OpenMap Users] reading/manipulating SHP/DBF Files

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:51:38 -0400

Hi CW,

You should use the EsriGraphicList for reading the shp file, and the
DbfTableModel for reading the dbf file. The order of the contents in
each are the same, and the objects correspond to each other. Once you
have the EsriGraphicList, you can query the OMGraphics on that list
for the vertices.

You can check out the com.bbn.openmap.plugin.esri.EsriPlugIn for a
more specific example of how to use these objects.