[OpenMap Users] Layer worker Construct

From: Jeff Kuntz <jeffrey.kuntz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:56:47 -0600

Hey everyone,

I have recently upgraded to the new version of openmap, version 4.6.3
to 4.6.4. In my application I have several shapefiles that I have
been using with no problems at all. After I upgraded to the new
version I am now getting an error from the openmap code
"layername|LayerWorker.construct(): null". I am getting this error
with two of my shapefiles but a third that is very similar is just
fine. I googled the problem and found an old post on the openmap
forums to modify come code in the ESRIPolygonRecord.java file, but the
openmap code already has this modification.

I am assuming that this problem has to do with the new version since
the application worked just fine before had and I was wondering if
anyone else has ran into this problem using the new version of
openmap? If you have any tips, suggestions, hints or anything it
would be awsome to hear about them.

Thanks,

Jeff