RE: [OpenMap Users] How do I handle mouse events with multiple layers?

From: Chris Allport <callport_at_dtiweb.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:15:19 -0500

In each of your layers, implement the MapMouseListener. You may also
need to implement the following methods as follows:

    _at_Override
    public MapMouseListener getMapMouseListener() {
        return this;
    }

    public String[] getMouseModeServiceList() {
        return new String[] {
            com.bbn.openmap.event.SelectMouseMode.modeID
        };

    }

NOTE, you should return the map mouse mode you are using for the layer
(if you are using something other than, or in addition to,
SelectMouseMode.

        ~Chris