[OpenMap Users] About ToolPanel

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:13:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I would like to display the toolPanel with this components: Zoom, Pan, selector mouse (gestures and navigate), drawing tool and selector layers. I don't want to use the openmap.properties since I need to load toolpanel in my own panel within my application. I've seen several examples that explain how OMToolSet (zoom, pan and scale) is load with this code:

OMToolSet omts = new OMToolSet();
ToolPanel toolPanel = new ToolPanel();
omts.findAndInit(mapBean);//If I get off this line, zoom and pan icons appears on my panel //but there is not funcionality
toolPanel.add((Tool) omts);
JPanel myOwnPanel = new JPanel();
myOwnPanel.add(toolPanel);

I've tried this (adding the OMToolSet in my own panel) and it works properly but I cannot do that with the rest of components doing this code (similar to code above):

LayersPanel lp = new LayersPanel();
MouseModePanel mp = new MouseModePanel();
lp.findAndInit(mapBean);
mp.findAndInit(mapBean);

toolPanel.add((Tool) lp);
toolPanel.add((Tool) mp);

In that case, layersPanel appears on my own panel but there is not funcionality (Despite of lp.findAndInit(mapBean) method) and MouseModePanel icon selector does not even appears...

About DrawingTool, I dont know how add drawing icons by means of code (without openmap.properties) (I would only be interested in Poly Icon)

Anyone can help me please?
Thanks in advance