[OpenMap Users] Small bug in OMTest with setting FontSizer

From: Humphrey Clerx <hclerx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:01:48 +0100

Hello,

I recently started using the OMText together with a FontSizer.
When I looked at the implementation of the setFontSizer() method, I noticed
there is a small bug that effectively doesn't change the font when setting a
new FontSizer:

Current code (from version 5.0b):
    public void setFontSizer(FontSizer fs) {
        Font bf = getFont();
        if (fontSizer != null) {
            bf = fontSizer.getFont();
        }

        fontSizer = fs;
        setFont(bf);
    }

in my opinion this should be changed to:

    public void setFontSizer(FontSizer fs) {
        Font bf = getFont();
        if (fs != null) {
            bf = fs.getFont();
        }

        fontSizer = fs;
        setFont(bf);
    }

P.S.: When is (the next) version 5.0 made available?

Kind regards,
    Humphrey.

--
In the mountains of truth, you never climb in vain - Nietzsche