[OpenMap Users] Generate my Own CADRG

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:45:44 +0100

I have question connected with generation my own CADRG data.

I have written my own layer presenting a terrain model, I am visualizing it
using custom squares (filled with calculated color scheme). I would like to
store that data in CADRG in scale 1:25 000 can Open Map help me serialize
the data? If so does anybody tried to do so?

 Mariusz Chmielewski

Computer Science Institute,

Cybernetics Faculty,

Military University of Technology,