Re: [OpenMap Users] Generate my Own CADRG

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:13:01 -0500

Hi Mariusz,

OpenMap can't help you write CADRG, there are no write methods in that
code. The only software I know of that creates CADRG is the CMPS
system that NGA uses to create it.

I'm thinking of writing a tile layer that uses a Shape file to hold
information on where tiles are geo-referenced, with the dbf file
holding the file name/relative path of the image file, and maybe some
information like appropriate scale for viewing.

Regards,

Don