[OpenMap Users] How do I capture the event of dragging a graphic in a EditorLayer

From: Adams Tan <nikida78_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 23:12:33 +0800

Hi,

I have this layer extended from EditorLayer, and I have this scenario.

Using the default drawing tools, I add a rectangle. By extending the
drawingComplete method, I manage to capture
the boundaries of the rectangle (lat, lon) into another swing dialog box,
when the rectangle is created.

Next, I choose the select gesture, and I drag the rectangle (drawn
previously) across onto another position. The rectangle
is still in edit mode (with the corner selectors), since I hasn't off click
on the map yet. At this stage, I want to update the
boundaries of the rectangle displayed in abovementioned dialog box. However,
I can't find the event which I can locate the
OMGraphic (the rectangle) being dragged. The drawingComplete method hasn't
been fired at this point, so I can't use it either.

How can I capture this event, once the dragging of the edited OMGraphic
stops.

Thank you,
Adams Tan