Re: [OpenMap Users] How do I use NavMouseMode to zoom?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:45:00 -0500

Hi Pat,

If you use the BasicMapPanel to hold your map, and add the
MouseDelegator and NavMouseMode to the panel's MapHandler, they should
hook themselves up automatically. You should be adding the
LayerHandler and the ShapeLayer to the MapHandler as well. See
com.bbn.openmap.examples.simple.SimpleMap2.

-- Don