Re: [OpenMap Users] Re: How do I capture the event of dragging a graphic in a EditorLayer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:50:54 -0500

Hi Adams,

Hmm, I never thought about getting updates this way before. If you
have the OMGraphic being modified, you can ask it where it is. The
OMDrawingToolMouseMode gets events so you could extend that to figure
out when it's been told about another mouse movement, so you know when
to query the OMGraphic for its position (after the mouse mode reacts
to the movement by modifying the OMGraphic).