[OpenMap Users] SQL Question

From: SlikWilly <rbenito_at_mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 08:50:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

   I have an OMGraphicHandlerLayer that has OMGraphics displayed on it. I
would like to filter the graphics based on location using the filter()
method and an SQL statement. I haven't been successful thus far, can
someone please post an example or some pointers on how to reference
attributes of the OMGraphic in an SQL statement?

Thanks