[OpenMap Users] replace toolpanel from tool bar to another place

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:14:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I'd like to replace the toolpanel module which appears on openmap (at the top) and put it into another place within my own application. I'm using openmap.properties (which is read by propertyHandler) and toolpanel is generated according to this file. Well, is it possible to remove the whole toolpanel (i mean, remove all pan, zoom, drawing...etc icons) and replace that toolpanel bar (including all those icons) in another place from my own application?

I was looking for it and I found out that there was a method from mapHandler called get(String classname) or get(Class class). I did this: ToolPanel panel = (ToolPanel)mapHandler.get("ToolPanel");, but toolpanel is null when i debug it.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance
Regards