Re: [OpenMap Users] SQL Question

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:11:17 -0500

Sorry guys. The SQL stuff in the filter method is unimplemented, it
was put there as a placeholder for something we were going to
implement but didn't get a chance to. The idea was that there would
be some OMGraphicList with a database connection that would handle the
filtering for you with SQL.

- Don