[OpenMap Users] Setting the scale of Pan

From: <Emily.Juricek_at_l-3com.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:41:31 -0600

Thanks in advance for the help. I sent this post but we changed our
email and I cannot find the answer on the archives so any help would be
appreciated.

I need to change the Pan of the map to pan 50% instead of the default
which seems to be 25%. I have tried to set the Pan value but it is not
working. When I looked into the source code, it appears that no matter
what the value I set the pan size to be, the size is being divided by 2.
I am using version 4.6.4 of OpenMap.

Thanks.

Emily