Re: [OpenMap Users] ASCII Lat Long Ht Data

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:21:58 -0500

Hi Bill,

You should be able to display this data pretty easily using an OMGrid
object, which can take two dimensional data and display it in
different ways - you can use one of the DTEDGenerator objects to help
display it. OMGrid objects are handled like other OMGraphic objects,
so simple layers can display them.

What does the data look like, in terms of what files are available and
how much coverage does each file have? How do you tell where the data
goes? The answers to these questions dictate how simple your layer
has to be for managing the data files and create the OMGrid objects
that need to be displayed.

- Don